Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SDCC!!!!


It is time.  Artist Alley, San Diego Comic Con, find me at BB-03.  I will be so happy to see you.  Wow, not a lot of time to get ready, lots of traveling lately, including a convention.  So I might as well link you to the last post of stuff I'll have on for sale, from just a couple of weeks ago:

Convention Stuff

So, it'll be pretty much the same stuff.

But.

I did put together an all new sketchbook, filled with a lot of the art I've posted on the Blog the last couple of years.  Paint tests, studies, etc., from Beast, to Predator, to my own creations, like good ol' Monsterface from just a few posts ago.


This one is 20 Pages, and in full color.

See ya there!

*If you want to have do a commission for you, please bring some reference; I'm traveling light to this one, I'll only have the G1 book with me.

No comments: