Friday, June 7, 2013

Star Wars Fighter Pods, Wave 4 pt. 2

More Episode II characters.  To go with the canceled 3d re-release.  Anyways...


Captain Typho - only completists would even care about this character.


Jango Fett - with more blaster action, and no bathrobe!


Ki-Adi Mundi - I'm glad they tweaked the befuddlement post I gave him, and raised his hand up into a force push pose.


Plo Kloon - telling everyone in the arena to just chill out.


Mace Mutherf'in Windu - about to cut off some heads.


This is something a little different, more than just sketches for the Hailfire Droid.  Eric asked me to do tighter-than-usual turnaround views for this vehicle, as it was going to be larger, with more defined details.  I've still yet to see this in action, I hope the kids think it's fun to play with!

OK, that's it for Wave 4.  Your guess is as good as mine for when the next batch comes out!

No comments: