Monday, April 12, 2010

Theme Park Review - UK Tour 2010 01

It's that time of year again! I've been invited back for a fourth year of designing Theme Park Review's tour logos! First up - UK Tour, 2010!


I've known about this tour since December or so...so I've had time to think about. Not too much time spent on thumbnails, I had in my notes that they wanted a Palace Guard, Big Ben, and some other London/UK icons in the design. Being a former Red Bus Tourist myself, I decided to make that the 'ride' for this tour, to tie it all together.

After getting the thumbnail drawing approved, I went ahead and did this rough drawing, to take to the next step...tomorrow's post, line and color!

To find out more about these worldwide theme park tours, go to: www.themeparkreview.com

1 comment:

Chantal Galvan said...

WOW!! I love it!!! I love LONDON!!!!