Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BotCon! 01


Hey TransFans, I'll be appearing at BotCon, in the Artists Alley, June 2 - 5!  Pictured above is a smattering of what I'll be selling at my table; prints, a limited run sketchbook, and original art.


This is the price guide placard I'll have at my table, here are the details:

Sketchbooks - I have a limited run of these, selling for $15, and if you want a quick sketch (I'll post an example in the next week or so) on the inside front cover, that's $25.  It's a color cover, with 20 pages of B/W sketches done over the last few months.  I tried to include a wide range of the last 25+ years of Transformers, hopefully there's something for everybody in there.  I'll be posting some of the images over the next couple of weeks, leading up to the event.

Prints - My takes on the classic G1 versions of Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Jazz, Starscream and his Seekers, and also Animated Ironhide.  They are $20 each, printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper, sized at 11x17 inches.  It's the paper I use for my own print portfolio, the print quality is fantastic.

Original Art - I'm bringing all the art I did for the sketchbook to sell, plus various other TF items, pencil work for the Transformers Continuum Cover, some of the drawings for the above prints, plus some other random pieces that have been hidden away in the flat files.  Prices will range from just $25, up to the painting for the sketchbook cover, priced at $600.  That's an Optimus Prime painting, acrylic paint and colored pencils, 12x18 inches, with a glossy varnish, framed in black.

What else?  I'll have some of my portfolios to flip through, including the Transformers : the Game(s) artwork, if you want me to sign the one and only comic I ever did, come up and ask about the making of the first two movie games, or just stop by and say hi - I'll be there!

This is the first time I've had a table at any con, I'm pretty excited, and hope to see you there!!!


Don't forget, there's a Facebook page!  Bad Flip Productions; still building the galleries, but starting with all the Transformers games images first, and most of them are up now!

No comments: