Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Transformers Sketches - IDW Pitch 03

And now...Decepticons! Here's Megatron, just standing. All badass and whatnot. I think this will be a dark and moody one, lots of shadows, with glaring, glowy eyes.

Starscream...transformed and flying with jet mode(d) Thundercracker and Skywarp. I did a million sketches for this. I had a real specific idea of Starscream standing and laughing with his hands on his hips as his minions did a flyby, but I couldn't fit a satisfying pose in the frame. So I scrapped it and came up with this, which for this pitch, I should have a more action-y shots anyway.

And this is my boy Soundwave. In classic about-to-unleash-hell pose. I'll do the color pass first, but I might end up adding Ravage and maybe Laserbeak in as well...

No comments: